Our church sees giving as part of our regular worship. We give back to God because of all He has given us. If you would like to make an offering, there are several options available. The church will issue you a receipt for tax purposes at the end of year.
Supporting our Missionaries
If you would like to support individual missionaries, please click on the relevant link below to donate directly to their missionary organisation. If you prefer to mail a cheque, please let us know who the money is to support.
- Andrew and Jaelynn Stutzmann - Mission Aviation Fellowship
- Josiah Veurink - Youth Unlimited
- Joyce Hancock - North Wind Ministries
- Paul and Steph Muzzin - World Team (You will have to give a general donation to World Team and let them know you wish to give to Paul in the comments box).
Donations to FWBC
You can give your offering in three ways:
1. Cheque donations:
Please make your cheque payable to Fort William Baptist Church and mail it to:
Fort William Baptist Church,
1800 Moodie St. E. Thunder Bay
Send an email transfer to email@example.com and we will process the deposit to our bank account. The church pays no fees for this.
3. By Tithe.ly:
There are three simple steps to giving through Tithe.ly . (Tithe.ly charges the church a processing fee of 2.5% + 30c per transaction)
1. To make a donation, click on the Give button. You can choose to give to the general fund, the building fund or the missions fund by clicking on the drop down menu.
2. You can choose to make this a recurring donation and/or cover the fee by checking the appropriate boxes.
3. You will receive an e-mail receipt of your payment from Tithe.ly. Your year-end tax receipt will be issued by the church.